High temperature air-to-water heat pumps S-THERM+
SINCLAIR heat pump absorbs energy from the surroundings and transfers it to heat the water. So the house could be warmed by pumping this warm water to an underfloor pipe heating system or radiators.
The indoor unit is designed for super low noise operation. All moving parts are set on a suspended base with the pipe system carefully designed and arranged to reduce vibration. The Inside of the cabinet is fully insulated. All this ensures that the unit operates stably and quietly.
Why to choose our heat pump
We would like to present you line up of high temperature heat pumps SINCLAIR S-THERM+. These models have been tested according to EHPA standards and EN14511 and reached excellent results of energy efficiency. Our S-THERM+ product line has guaranteed output of water 65°C even whilst the outside temperature is reaching -10°C.
The driving unit is ensuring smooth running of regulatory process without fluctuations, which is the usual bug of for example universal driving units. With the use of EVI technology (Enhanced Vapor Injection) by Copeland, in cooperation with control system SMART SINCLAIR, they are reaching excellent parameters especially at the low outdoor temperatures. At the condition A-15/W45 is the heat pump SHP-140IRC reaching excellent value COP 2,16.
- New EVI compressor Copeland
- Specially designed for high water temperature
- Refrigerant R407c
- Wilo EC water pump installed inside
- Danfoss soft starter
- Intelligent Smart Sinclair controller
- Outflow water temperature up to 65°C
- EHPA standards including defrost cycle
Complex control system
The high-temperature heat pump SINCLAIR S-THERM+ including its control unit is designed as a complex system arranging efficient economy of the heat power for balanced and efficient operation of a house, including inclusion of solar elements as an additional source of heat power and the possibility of a pool heating. But it is naturally dependent on stable supply of necessary quantity of electric power for its operation from the electric network.
For the case of power cut it is possible to equip the control unit with special accessories - a GSM module with battery feeding, which sends – in case of power cut – a SMS about the event to defined telephone numbers and in case of a fatal fault it provides the system with status information serving to the pump operator in case of his absence to take necessary steps for operation restoration or necessary measures taking.
Advantages of products
- Base frame and external panels made of galvanized powder coated steel
- Water exchanger equipped with ESt coil in shell high efficiency exchanger
- Flow sensor for water flow protection
- Full sealed control box with IP60
- New lattice LCD display wire controller with JOG wheel
- 3kW bivalent electric heater inside the indoor unit
- Certified by Engineering Testing Institute
- Values were measured according to EN 14511-2:2012
- Air exchanger (fins-coil) with hydrophylic coating
- Electrical expansion valve Emerson
- Automatic intelligent defrosting function
- General testing and operational test carried out for every unit before package
- Fan with EC motor
- Anti-snow function
The device contains fluorinated greenhouse gases covered by the Kyoto Protocol. Used refrigerant R407C (52% HFC-134a, 25% HFC-125, 23% HFC-32), GWP 1774, environmentally friendly.